Your Price: $1,549.00
With it’s sleek styling, multiple gearing options, higher seat, and curvaceous tubing, the Rambler is the perfect cross between the Rover and the Tour II. It maintains the great geometry of the Rover while adding the lightweight frame and gearing of the Tour II.
- A great trike for riders on a budget with multiple gearing options.
- A comfortable, high seat height makes it easy to get on and off.
- Fits a wide range of rider sizes.
- Seat back angle is adjustable for optimum comfort.
Available in Orange.
Available in three drivetrain options:
- Nexus 8 speed - $1,549: Quality Shimano Nexus 8 speed internal hub simplifies your drivetrain and allows you to shift at a standstill or under load.
- Base 24 speed - $1,749: Geared with an 8 speed cassette in back and a triple crankset up front, this option gives you a wider gear range for easier hill climbing and more speed.
- GT 27 speed - $2,249: (Special Order Only) Quality component package with a 9 speed cassette in back and a triple crankset up front, this option gives better performance and durability.
Hostel Shoppe offers these bikes for In-Store purchases only.
- One size fits x-seams from 33" to 45"
- Rider Weight Limit 300 lbs.