Visit our store and have one of our sales staff help you select the equipment and accessories that are right for you. Use our extensive recumbent knowledge to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
Ordering & Delivery Information
- Option 1 - Secure On-Line Ordering: Take advantage of the safe and easy online ordering our website offers. Wisconsin residents have the option to choose In-Store Pickup at checkout.
- Option 2 - Order Toll Free: Call our toll free order line (800-233-4340) with your order.
- Option 3 - Fax or Mail: If you prefer, fax your order to (715-341-7414), or mail your order to the address below.
Please be sure to include all of your personal information so we can contact you with any questions.
Hostel Shoppe, Ltd.
3201 John Joanis Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54482
Hostel Shoppe Gift Certificates:
Hostel Shoppe's Gift Certificates make a perfect gift. Click here
to go there now! Shipped by USPS First Class Mail for $1.00.
For your protection we do not retain credit card numbers. If Hostel Shoppe is out of an item, you have ordered, we will handle it one of three ways. You will be notified.
- Your credit card will be charged for the full amount and your order will be held until we can ship it complete. ONE SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGE
- If any items you have ordered are out of stock, Hostel Shoppe will deduct the items from your order, adjust the shipping and handling charge based on the order value and ship what is available. ONE SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGE
- If you want an out of stock item, from a multiple piece order, to ship when it becomes available you will be charged two shipping & handling fees. One shipping and handling charge will be for the items that are available and one shipping and handling charge will be for the items that are out of stock. Both shipping and handling charges will be based on the value of the item or items we are shipping. TWO SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES
Special Order Items? Items not kept in regular stock may be subject to extra shipping charges.
How Does Hostel Shoppe Deliver?
All Parts and Accessory orders will be shipped via Standard FedEx Ground (either by Smart Post or regular FedEX Ground or Home Delivery) or USPS unless otherwise specified. Smart Post packages are picked up by FedEX and then distributed to USPS for delivery. Smart Post takes five to ten business days, including Saturday, and is for orders under $100 and under ten pounds. If your order does not meet the Smart Post Guidelines (under 10 pounds), you will be upgraded automatically to FedEX Ground. You can track a Smart Post shipment through the FedEX website.
Call for quotes on FedEX 2nd Day and Next Day Air for Parts and Accessories.
All recumbent bikes and trikes will ship by common carrier freight truck (applies only to product where web sales are permitted). Any in stock parts and accessories that are ordered with the bike or trike will ship in the same box. If you require us to install them, installation charges may apply. Some items may not be able to be installed due to the limitations of packaging and in the interest of preventing shipping damage. Out of stock items or items that do not fit in the same package will ship separately and will incur additional shipping charges. A customer service representative will contact you regarding your order to discuss details.
Shipping, Handling and Insurance Charges for Regular Parts and Accessories:(3)
Order Value FedEx SmartPost (1) FedEx Ground (2)
Up to $50.00 $9.00 $11.00
$50.01 to 100.00 $11.00 $13.00
$100.01 to 200.00 $18.00
$200.01 to 300.00 $23.00
$300.01 and Over $28.00
(1) Contiguous 48 States only. Five to ten business days. Only available for orders $100.00 and under, as well as under 10 pounds.
(2) Contiguous 48 States only. One to seven business days.
(3) Oversized parts and accessories will incur additional charges.
Single Recumbents (1) $195.00
Single Trikes (1) $250.00
Tandems (2) $299.00
Tandem Trikes (2) $379.00
(1) Minimal or no reassembly required.
(2) Some Reassembly required. Tandem Trikes shipped uncoupled.
(3) All bike orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada will require a quote and are sent via freight. Payment by wire transfer is required for Puerto Rico, Canada and other countries. Call or email email@example.com
for orders outside the 48 Contiguous States.
Need to Return An Item?
Unused, non-defective apparel, parts and accessories may be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for exchange or refund. Simply use the easy return form supplied with your order (or click here
to download a PDF form). Please call our toll free number (800-233-4340) for a return authorization number. Be sure to include a copy of your receipt so that you will be credited the proper amount. Return shipping costs are the purchaser's responsibility. Hostel Shoppe will refund shipping costs of any merchandise sent in error.
Recumbent Bicycle Returns
If any recumbent bike purchased from the Hostel Shoppe proves unsatisfactory; you may return it (using the same shipping materials) within two weeks of the delivery date (30 days for a Volae bike purchase, since we are the exclusive dealer). You will be charged 5% of the purchase price of the bike as a rental/demo fee and we will refund the balance of the bike, less any damage assessments, to you. You will be responsible for freight charges both ways. We will refund half the price of any accessories used during the two-week test period. Please call us at 800-233-4340 for a return authorization.
This guarantee only applies to US residents in the contiguous 48 states. Return guarantee applies to stock configurations only - highly customized or modified bikes are not returnable. Accessories purchased with your bike are returnable for full value only if unused and uninstalled. Due to Federal regulations, our shipper cannot pick up from a residential address, so your returned bike must be taken to a business address for pick up. Guarantee only applies to new bikes or demo bikes with a warranty. Does not apply to used bikes or trade-ins.
If you have a defective item, please call us regarding proper warranty procedure for that product. Some manufacturers, like Schwalbe Tires for example, handle warranty claims directly with the consumer and have their own warranty procedures that have to be followed. Please contact us before sending the item back. Call our toll free number (800-233-4340) or email our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, immediately notify us before returning the item so we may contact the shipper. All parcels are insured and the shipper's policy is to send a representative to your home to inspect the damage and packaging. Remember to keep your original packaging.
The Hostel Shoppe is 100% committed to protecting your privacy. We never share or trade your phone numbers, address information, purchasing history.
In order to process your transaction, we do need to collect your name, address, phone number, email address and payment information. We only use this information to complete your transaction and contact you regarding the status of your orders. Your name, address, phone number, email address and purchase history are stored in-house to facilitate returns and track orders. We may occasionally use your email address to notify you of important Hostel Shoppe website changes and special store offers. Hostel Shoppe will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information to any other party.
The Fine Print
The Hostel Shoppe strives to ensure the accuracy of all information printed on our website and in our catalog. We reserve the right to make changes, discontinue or add merchandise, update prices, alter specifications and modify delivery procedures when necessary and without notice. We also reserve the right to make mistakes and will not be held liable for typos, misprints or incorrect information.