Your Price: $1,995.00
The 26/20 frame has a slightly longer wheel base, a new head tube angle, an adjustable boom and more seat adjustment range for better fore/aft weight distribution for even more stable handling.
This all purpose recumbent bike is great for commuting, touring, recreational rides or fast rides with your bike club buddies. It does it all and does it with style, thanks to top end components and disc brakes. Those who want a fast bike, but prefer a lower bottom bracket and seat height compared to high racers, will love the Century.
Keeping with its do-it-all attitude, the Century still has plenty of room for fatter tires and fenders, and more than enough capacity for touring. Need one recumbent bike to do it all? This is it.
NOTE: The Comfort Carbon seat(small through x-large) comes stock on the Century, but can be swapped out for the Comfort Mesh seat for an even exchange.
Color: Sparkle Red or Sparkle Electric Blue
Standard Design Features:
- Seamless 4130 CroMoly tubing.
- Made in the USA.
- Frames hand-built by Waterford Precision Cycles.
- One frame size, four carbon seat sizes, two handlebar widths & six stems for a perfect fit.
- No slip seat adjustment.
- Quick release seat removes in seconds.
- Programmable seat settings: Seat removal independent of seat adjustment.
- Most solid seat platform in the industry for efficient energy initiation and excellent climbing.
- Telescopic seat braces with robust hex bolt clamps offer infinite adjustment range.
- Very stiff seat stays for efficient power generation to improve climbing.
- Open body position for best muscle group recruitment to improve climbing.
- Aerodynamic body position lets you laugh at the headwinds.
- Low friction chain management for easy climbing and overall efficiency.
- Aheadset extender allows headset to be adjusted normally and perfectly.
- Accessory friendly design.
- High quality Velocity wheels with unsurpassed consumer support.
Approximate Size Chart:
SEATED SHOULDER HEIGHT
CARBON SEAT SIZE
5’ 2” - 6’ 2”
37” - 46”
23” or less
23” - 24"
24.5” - 26"
27” or more