Your Price: $1,595.00
The 26/20 frame has a slightly longer wheel base, a new head tube angle, an adjustable boom and more seat adjustment range for better fore/aft weight distribution for even more stable handling.
Designed to handle cross-state tours; this road-worthy, lightweight and efficient recumbent bike is equipped with components chosen to provide trouble-free performance for thousands of miles. It also works great as a commuter and for recreational riding. Accessory friendly design allows you to easily add fenders, racks, lights, bags, computer, etc. Starting and stopping is a breeze thanks to the smaller front wheel and lower crankset. Fat tires or skinny tires; the choice is yours. The suspension-like feel of the ride comes from the Comfort Mesh seat. Upgrade to the Comfort Carbon seat and you get an even faster recumbent bike that fits down even smaller.
NOTE: The Comfort Mesh seat comes stock on the Tour, but can be swapped out for the Comfort Carbon seat (small through x-large) for an even exchange.
Color: Sparkle Electric Blue or Sparkle Red
Standard Design Features:
- Seamless 4130 CroMoly tubing.
- Made in the USA.
- Frames hand-built by Waterford Precision Cycles.
- One frame size, four carbon seat sizes, two handlebar widths & six stems for a perfect fit.
- No slip seat adjustment.
- Quick release seat removes in seconds.
- Programmable seat settings: Seat removal independent of seat adjustment.
- Most solid seat platform in the industry for efficient energy initiation and excellent climbing.
- Telescopic seat braces with robust hex bolt clamps offer infinite adjustment range.
- Very stiff seat stays for efficient power generation to improve climbing.
- Open body position for best muscle group recruitment to improve climbing.
- Aerodynamic body position lets you laugh at the headwinds.
- Low friction chain management for easy climbing and overall efficiency.
- Aheadset extender allows headset to be adjusted normally and perfectly.
- Accessory friendly design.
- High quality Velocity wheels with unsurpassed consumer support.
Approximate Size Chart:
SEATED SHOULDER HEIGHT
CARBON SEAT SIZE
5’ 2” - 6’ 2”
37” - 46”
23” or less
23” - 24"
24.5” - 26"
27” or more