TerraCycle - OSS Handlebars
Your Price: $51.00
Looking for a wider handlebar to complete your bikes' transformation? TerraCycle has just the bar! Now you can have the handlebar that's exactly right for you! Whatever your size, whatever your most comfortable angle - you've got it! TerraCycle makes their handlebars in 3 grip widths, so where your hands rest on the grips matches your body and your riding style.
TerraCycle measures grip width between the centers of your palms, with your hands positioned normally on the grips. The bar width is calculated 2.7" up the grips from the ends of the bar.
If you like a wide grip width, the 48 cm handlebar is right for you! The 48 cm handlebar will also give riders the feeling of control. All-in-all, it's all about personal comfort.
- 25 degrees, if you prefer a flatter hand position, or if you need extra knee clearance.
- 45 degrees, the midrange angle many people find most comfortable.
- 55 degrees, if you like a more vertical grip or prefer the most aero hand position.
- Black powder coated 6061 aluminum
- Includes adapter hardware (shims) needed to mount in a standard 1" handlebar stem.
- Grip sections of the bar are long enough (6.75") to easily accommodate both a GripShift and a V-Brake lever.
- Reamed to work with barcon shifters
Recently Viewed Items