Your Price: $111.00
The Ventisit seat pad makes sure your back doesn't get wet during your recumbent bike trips. The Ventisit's open structure breaths effectively. The seat pad is very comfortable due to its suspension, which is noticeable, but not too soft. It is a joy for your back. As you bike, you simply stay dry and comfortable. Non-slip coating and Velcro attachment included on all new pads.**
- Classic (about 2 cm or 0.79 inch)
- Comfort (about 3 cm or 1.18 inch).
- Very longwearing
- Does not absorb fluids
- Super light weight (as little as 220 grams or 7.7 ounces and up)
- Does not damage your clothes
- UV resistant
- Odor free.
- Will look good for years
- Washable at 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F
- Many sizes and models available
- Can be tailor-made for your individual preferences
- Two-year guarantee for normal use.
- Bachetta EuroMesh Classic - 34.5" x 11"
- HPV 88cm Comfort - 35" x 12"
- HPV 89cm Comfort - 36" x 12"
- Volae Std. Comfort SM - 32" x 9.5" *
- Volae Std. Comfort MD - 34" x 9.5" *
- Volae Std. Comfort LG - 35.5" x 9.5" *
- Volae Std.Comfort XL - 36" x 9.5" *
- Volae Wide Comfort SM - 33" x 11.5" *
- Volae Wide Comfort MD - 34" x 11.5" *
- Volae Wide Comfort LG - 35" x 11.5" *
- Volae Wide Comfort XL - 36" x 11.5" *
- Classic - 91 x 28 cm (35" x 11")
- Comfort - 91 x 28 cm (35" x 11")
- Catrike Classic - 80 x 35 cm (31.5" x 13.75")
- Greenspeed Magnum Classic - 90 x 41 cm (35.5" x 16.25")
* The Volae Std. Comfort pad fits the original Volae Carbon seats with the narrower bottom and the Volae Wide Comfort pad fits the new Volae Comfort Carbon Seats with the wide bottom.
** We have one large Volae Std. Comfort pad left without Velcro on it. There are various ways to attach Ventisit pads to your seat if they don't include Velcro: Adhesive tape is the most commonly used method on a smooth, slick seat like Volae, Optima, M5, Nazca, Challenge etc. Two pieces of strong double-sided adhesive tape will perfectly attach your Ventisit to your seat. Double-sided adhesive tape for carpets works very well. Foamy double-sided adhesive tape is not such a good idea. It is very difficult to remove and leave stains on the material. You could also use tie wraps, elastic or fabric hook-and-loop fasteners (Velcro) to attach the Ventisit. You may also use domestic weather strips lengthways in the seat. The extra thickness may however change the feel of your seat.