Hostel Shoppe, Ltd.
Click for Driving Directions on Google Maps!For email inquiries, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for general information. Or, you can choose one of us to assist with more specific needs. We all answer the phones, so feel free to call and ask for any of us, and if we are not available or it's after hours, you can leave us a message at our voicemail extensions listed below . Please allow up to 48 hours for a response when e-mailing us.
Rolf Garthus (Voicemail Extension 304): email@example.com - Rolf is the Store Owner and Recumbent Guru who started it all!
- Barb Garthus (Voicemail Extension 303): firstname.lastname@example.org - Barb is the Store Owner and handles all billing and accounting.
- Josie Nielsen (Voicemail Extension 301): email@example.com - Josie is the Store Manager and is happy to discuss any questions or concerns you have.
- Scott Cole (Voicemail Extension 310): firstname.lastname@example.org - Scott is the Store Manager and is happy to discuss any questions or concerns you have.
- Jessie Bostic (Voicemail Extension 302): email@example.com - Jessie handles Sales and Customer Service and is the Web Administrator. Contact Jessie to place an order, product questions, or if you are having problems using the website or notice a problem with items on the website.
- Lynne Peterson (Voicemail Extension 306): firstname.lastname@example.org - Lynne handles Sales and Customer Service. Contact Lynne to place an order, product questions, etc.
- Andy Erler (Voicemail Extension 307): email@example.com - Andy handles Sales and Customer Service. Contact Andy to place an order, product questions, etc.
- Ann Kubowski (Voicemail Extension 313): firstname.lastname@example.org - Ann takes care of Shipping and Receiving. Contact Ann with shipping questions, changes to an order you have placed, tracking info questions, etc.
- Scott Christophersen (Voicemail Extension 312): email@example.com - Scott is the Lead Mechanic. Contact Scott to schedule repair appointments or if you have repair questions or mechanical issues.