Enjoy the relaxed pace of recumbent riding on the beautifully designed Adventure. With its high and accessible seating position, rugged looks, and ride capabilities, the Adventure is primed to cruise the open road, discover hidden trails, and explore new horizons. ICE’s heritage of innovation and development combine to produce a trike that is beautifully engineered, rides like a dream, and offers practical features for everyday use. All trikes in the ICE Adventure range are built on an optimised ICE frame featuring Compact Flat Twist Fold, No Brake Steer, Rider Positioning System, and wide range gearing.
ICE ERGO-FLOW MESH SEAT
Fitted as standard to the Adventure, and comprised of a seat frame and cover, the Ergo-Flow seat has been designed to provide optimum back support. The cover features breathable fabrics to maximise airflow, whilst cushioning in the base and side bolsters enhances comfort. The tension in the back can be easily adjusted to suit the rider, and there is a handy weather-sealed pocket for small items such as keys and phones at the top.
Simply remove the seat, fold the handlebars flat, and undo the quick release lever to fold the frame. As the frame folds, the rear wheel pivots to fit flat between the front wheels. The CFT fold allows the trike to be folded in under 30 seconds and works with ICE accessories.
All ICE trikes are available with a wide range of options to fit the trike to you and your body. From seat brackets to adjust the leg length and seat height to the Helping Handles to assist you in and out of the seat, your ICE trike will be the perfect fit for you.
Heading out on the open road requires specialist equipment rugged enough to take you further than ever before. Whether you are out for the day or crossing mountain ranges, the ICE racks, mudguards and light mounts will allow you to carry everything you need in comfort, security and safety.
X-SEAM RANGE: 39" to 47", add FB bracket for 48" and 49", add short cranks for 37" and 38"
STANDARD DESIGN FEATURES:
- The Adventure 26 has a 26" rear wheel and a rigid frame.
- Includes the new ICE Compact Flat Twist (C.F.T.) folding feature, 3 piece safety flag and mirror.
- Folded dimensions are 32.5" wide x 35.4"-42.5" long x 22.1"-28" tall.
- Includes a disc parking brake on the rear with an independent parking brake lever.
- Ackerman steering with No-Brake Steer.
- Steering is very stable at speed, yet responsive enough to do a “U” turn on most roads (16' 5" turning circle).
- Fully adjustable anodized boom with laser etched fit markings to adjust for leg length.
- The seat angle is quickly adjustable from 42 to 49 degrees.
- Handlebars are adjustable for width and reach and can be folded down for packing.
- Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Tough, slippery chain tubes: Keep you and your chain clean and prolong chain life.
- Idler & chain tubes can be removed with one bolt for easy cleaning.
- Rohloff Ready
- Easy to accessorize with optional I.C.E. accessories.
- I.C.E. trikes do not include pedals.