Trike will ship directly from TerraTrike. Add to Cart, even though it says Out of Stock. Please call and speak with a Hostel Shoppe representative if you have questions or need assistance placing an order.
TerraTrikes built for two.
TerraTrike tandems are a safe and easy way to enjoy riding with a loved one or friend. Each is designed to meet the needs of different riding styles, and they do so brilliantly. With superior stability compared to upright tandem bikes or recumbent tandem bikes, this trike allows for users of all levels and ages to enjoy a partnered ride.
For the ultimate in partnered riding, you cannot beat the performance and quality of the Tandem Pro. The high-performance construction and components of this tandem trike make full use of the power of two riders. The Tandem Pro is sure to turn heads as you enjoy one of the most fun ways to spend time with a partner outdoors.
The American made Tandem Pro is fully decked out with a chro-moly steel frame, hand-built Velocity wheels, Schwalbe Marathon tires, Avid BB-7 disc brakes, and an FSA Gossamer Triple 170mm crankset. It is available with Independent Pedaling System (IPS), meaning one rider can coast while the other rider is pedalling.
- An American made tricycle built for two at a great price!
- Great for riders of all levels and ages.
- Three sizes for a great fit.
- Mount for optional disc drag brake.
- Seat back angle is adjustable for optimum comfort.
Available in Sparkle Copper.
Available in two drivetrain options:
- Fixed Pedaling - $6,599: Quality 30 speed drivetrain gives you a wide gear range for good hill climbing and speed.
- Independent Pedaling System - $6,599: Geared with a 30 speed I.P.S. drivetrain, so one rider can coast and the other can pedal.
- Short Captain fits x-seams from 37.5" to 39.5"
- Medium Captain fits x-seams from 39.5" to 41.5"
- Long Captain fits x-seams from 41.5" to 43.5"
- Stoker fits x-seams from 35.5" to 42" on all frame sizes.
- Combined Rider Weight Limit 450 lbs.
Click here to see how to measure X-Seam.