Enjoy the relaxed pace of recumbent riding on the beautifully designed Adventure HD. HD is for Heavy Duty, to better fit larger riders with a rider weight limit of 330 lbs. The HD also features a wider wheelbase, a wider and deeper seat, and wider handlebars. With its high and accessible seating position, rugged looks, and ride capabilities, the Adventure is primed to cruise the open road, discover hidden trails, and explore new horizons. ICE's heritage of innovation and development combine to produce a trike that is beautifully engineered, rides like a dream, and offers practical features for everyday use. All trikes in the ICE Adventure range are built on an optimized ICE frame featuring Compact Flat Twist Fold, No Brake Steer, Rider Positioning System, and wide range gearing.
- Rear Fender
- Safety Flag
- Platform Pedals (one side) / SPD compatible clipless pedals (other side)
- ICE Sidepods for ErgoLuxe Seats
- Serfas TL-STN Seat Stay Tail Light
- ICE Helping Handles ADVENTURE
- ICE Bottle Cage Riser
- Specialized Zee Cage II Right GLOSS BLACK
- 37 - 52" X-seam range
- Fits riders to 330 lbs
- Compact Flat Twist Folding for ease of transport
- FB (FurtherBack) Bracket may be needed for taller riders
- Can be equipped with shorter cranks to better fit shorter riders
- X-seam measurements only provide a rough idea of fit. If you are at either end of the X-seam range you should contact us before ordering. For detailed instructions on measuring X-seam, click here.
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Adventure 26 HD Fast Track Demo
Electric Assist: none
Parking Brake: yes
Rear Suspension: none
Front Suspension: none
Weight Limit: 330 lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 37 - 52" *
Total Weight: 50 lbs
Seat Height: 15"
Overall Length: 67 - 86"
Overall Width: 34.5"
Overall Height: 30 - 32.5"
Folded Length: 36 - 44"
Folded Width: 34.5"
Folded Height: 22.4 - 29.9"
BB Height: 13 - 15"
Seat Angle: 38 - 51 degrees
Seat Type & Size: Ergo-Luxe Mesh HD
Wheelbase: 37.8 - 44.3"
Pedals: Shimano XT SPD Touring pedals
Gear Range: 18 - 109"
Brakes: Sturmey Archer XL-SD 90mm Drum
Brake Levers: Tektro
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 10 speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Shift Levers: Microshift bar end shifters
Crankset: Shimano Deore 170mm crankarms 48t with guard
Bottom Bracket: External
Cassette / Cog: Shimano 10 speed 11-36t
Front Hub: Drum
Rear Hub: Quick Release
Front Tire: Schwalbe Big Apple 20 x 2.0" (50-406)
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Big Apple 26 x 2.0" (50-559)
Tube Type: Schraeder (standard)
Chain: 10 speed
Headset: FSA Orbit-X A-head type
Last Update: 9/17/2020
Notes: Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance. Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders. For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.