Designed for Hiking and Skiing.
3-in-1 layering system pairs an ultralight stretch shell jacket with a zip-in ThermoBall™ Eco jacket for unparalleled protection in cold, wet conditions, or for wearing separately as weather permits.
- [Outer Jacket] Slim fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell with mechanical stretch
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Raglan sleeves for increased comfort and mobility
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Zippered, welt hand pockets
- Side-zip venting
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Drop-tail hem with hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] Slim fit
- 10 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco insulation
- Raglan sleeves for increased comfort and mobility.
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Avg Weight: 720 G (25.4 Oz)
- Center Back: Outer: 28.25", Inner: 24.75"
- Solid Outer: 75D 130 G/M² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% Polyester, 5% Elastane With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Heather Outer: 80D 133 G/M² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Inner: 30D 45 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta
- Solid Inner Lining: 30D 45 G/M² WindWall ™—100% Nylon
- Print Inner Lining: 50D 73 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Inner Insulation: 10 G/Ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash