45NRTH Sturmfist 4 Finger Black Gloves
For days when the mercury plunges below 15 degrees, Sturmfist 4 provides unmatched performance by combining superior fabrics and insulation technologies. Wind and water resistant, 100% merino wool liner for moisture control and comfort, large elasticated wrist gauntlet fits over jacket cuff for protection, finger length tailored for cycling fit to maximize insulation performance, suede nose wipe on thumb.
- Water and wind resistant shell fabric on back of hand
- Water resistant goat leather on palm
- 300g Polartec Alpha insulation
- Aerogel insulation in palms protects against conductive heat loss
- 100% merino wool shell lining
- Suggested temperature range: 0°F to 15°F (-18°C to -9°C)
Constructed using a water and wind resistant shell fabric on the back of the hand and water resistant goat leather on the palm with 300g Polartec Alpha in between, Sturmfist 4 provides an unprecedented amount of warmth and comfort. Aerogel insulation in the palm protects against conductive heat loss caused by frozen handlebars, while a 100% merino wool shell lining ensures total moisture control in the worst conditions.
Visit 45NRTH for sizing.