Pearl Izumi Women's X-ALP Canyon MTB Shoe NAVY/AIR
Extremely versatile, this lace-up women’s cycling shoe makes the easy transition from hike-a-bike sections to pedaling. A composite shank through the midsole connects directly to SPD pedal systems and provides necessary stiffness to prevent foot fatigue while pedaling. Run shoe EVA provides comfortable cushioning off the bike and the recessed cleat design allows for natural walking performance.
- Open mesh toe box for comfort and great ventilation
- Low-cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- Nylon composite shank for efficient power transfer
- Lightweight EVA midsole for off-the-bike cushioning and all-day comfort
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- SPD Compatible
Shoe Care and Maintenance:
Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.