This Scorpion fs 26 U.S. Special Edition trike features a fun, fast Shimano Steps 8000 motor, Shimano XT 11speed DI2 electronic shifting, a 504wh battery upgrade, upgraded RockShox Monarch RL rear shock, Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires for puncture resistance and 155mm short cranks and a boom that has been cut to fit shorter riders, plus a quick adjust to allow multiple riders to ride it, and tons of accessories.
You don't need Alpine passes, hairpin bends, or luge tracks to enjoy the Scorpion fs26's impressive ride dynamics. HP Velotechnik's agile speed trike demonstrates its strengths on the commute to work or during spontaneous weekend excursions.
A glance at the performance data makes it clear: This trike represents ultimate performance – and fulfills the highest demands for exclusivity and versatility thanks to the broad range of optional features. See this for yourself by testing the ideal trike for people for whom the everyday is becoming ever more extraordinary.
In just a few simple steps, it only takes a minute for you to fold up your Scorpion fs26 into a space-saving package with dimensions of 123 × 83 × 62 cm. If you remove the wheels as well, the dimensions reduce even further to a compact 93 × 74 × 54 cm. Even with the luggage rack and fenders attached, the Scorpion fs26 can still be folded up comfortably without removing the wheels. And the chain? This rotates around its own axis and otherwise reliably remains where it should be, guided by the flexible chain guard tubes.
- HP Velotechnik Full Fender Set
- HP Velotechnik Rear Pannier Rack
- HP Velotechnik ErgoMesh Neckrest
- HP Velotechnik Wrist Rests
- B&M IQ-X Headlight and B&M taillight
- Two - HP Velotechnik ErgoMesh Seat-mounted Water Bottle Cages and Water Bottles
- HP Velotechnik B&M Wide Angle Rear View Mirror - left side
- HP Velotechnik Safety Flag
- RockShox Suspension Shock Pump
- HP Velotechnik Seat Rain Cover
- AXA Frame Lock
- HP Velotechnik Quick Adjust
- Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 35 - 48"
- Weight Limit: 308 lbs
- Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance.
- Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders.
- For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Scorpion fs26 Steps 8000
Electric Assist: Shimano Steps 8000 / 504 Watt Hour Battery
Parking Brake: yes
Rear Suspension: Rock Shox Monarch RL 3" travel
Front Suspension: HP Velotechnik 2.4" travel
Weight Limit: 308 lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 35 - 48"
Total Weight: 63 lbs
Seat Height: 12.5"
Overall Length: 74 - 91"
Overall Width: 33"
Overall Height: 34"
Folded Length: 48.5"
Folded Width: 33"
Folded Height: 24.5"
BB Height: 15 - 20"
Seat Angle: 41 - 49 degrees
Seat Type & Size: Ergo Mesh
Gear Range: 24 - 100"
Brakes: Avid Mechanical Disc 160mm rotor
Brake Levers: Promax
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT 11 speed
Front Derailleur: none
Shift Levers: Electric Assist Control Panel
Crankset: Shimano Steps 8000 Motor 44t chainring 155mm Crankarms
Bottom Bracket: Steps
Cassette / Cog: Shimano XT 11 speed 11-46t
Front Hub: Disc
Rear Hub: Quick Release
Front Tire: Schwalbe Marathon Plus 20 x 1.75" (47-406)
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Marathon Plus 26 x 1.75" (47-559)
Tube Type: Presta (standard)
Chain: 11 speed
Last Update: 1/4/2021