Specialized Flash 300 Headlight
Our latest to-see-by headlight, the Flash 300 brings Flux-style beam control to a more budget-friendly pricepoint. The Flash headlight combines a clean, compact design with a simple-yet-elegant silicone strap that reminds us of a watchband design from our friends in Cupertino.
- Single-LED oval beam pattern gives a perfect blend of spot and peripheral visibility.
- 700mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack is an economical choice that delivers real-world usable lumens and runtimes. Micro USB cable included.
- Installs in seconds with a silicone strap system. Just pull the strap under the handlebar and drop it into the slot on the light body.
- Includes two different-sized straps to fit every round handlebar cockpit. (Flash headlights are not suitable for aero handlebars.)
- Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists.
- IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain.
- Steady High mode: 300 lumens for 1:30 hours
- Steady Medium mode: 150 lumens for 3:00 hours
- Steady Low mode: 75 lumens for 6:00 hours
- Flash mode: 150 lumens for 12:00 hours