Recumbent Tricycle Name: TerraTrike KMX K3
The K-3 is a great introduction to the exciting world of KMX.
With its low center of gravity and excellent handling, the K-3 is bound to put a smile on every kid that rides it. The bucket style seat provides great support and comfort and is easily adjustable for every child with its quick release clamps and 2.5 inches of sliding adjustment. The K-3 offers the same quality construction as the adult KMX trikes.
- Parking Brake: Promax Rear V-Brake Lever Locks
- Rear Suspension: No
- Front Suspension: No
- Folding: No
- Weight Limit: 145 lbs.
- Manufacturer's X-Seam Range: 25-34" (4-12 years of age)
- Total Weight: 34.5 lbs.
- Seat Height: 5.25"
- Overall Length: 54" +/-
- Overall Width: 28"
- Overall Height: 18"
- BB Height: 9"
- Seat Angle: 42°
- Seat Type & Size: Molded/Padded
- Wheelbase: 32"
- Pedals: Plastic Platform
- Gear Range: Appx 33"
- Brakes: Front Hub Brakes/V-Brake Rear
- Brake Levers: Promax Single/dual
- Rear Derailleur: chain tensioner (Monsoon)
- Front Derailleur: n/a
- Shift Levers: n/a
- Crankset: Steel 38t/112mm Crankarms
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded
- Cassette / Cog: 20t
- Front Hub: TerraTrike
- Rear Hub: TerraTrike
- Front Tire: Fortune 12 x 2.125" (57 x 203)
- Rear Tire: KMX Lien Fortune 16 x 2.125" (57 x 305)
- Tube Type: Schrader Valve
- Chain: YBN
- Headset: Terratrike
- Steering: Direct
- Last Update: October 2020
Notes: Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance. Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders. For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.