HP Velotechnik Scorpion fs26 Enduro Forest Green Trike
The Scorpion fs Enduro trike promises a brand new off-road ride experience. Many people only think of recumbents in terms of the advantages of ergonomics and aerodynamics, but now it's time to rethink this. With the Scorpion fs26 Enduro, German recumbent manufacturer HP Velotechnik sends trike fans right out into the woods. Trail riding on three wheels: this gave a thrill to trike fans all around the world and it convinced the jury of the Eurobike Award, with the result that the Scorpion fs26 Enduro was awarded in 2013 for "particularly innovative design and outstanding product quality".
With the Scorpion fs Enduro, mighty mountain recumbent trike tires and full suspension technology from the automotive sector have merged in a very unique way. The stunning alliance will guarantee driving enjoyment on tree-root lined trails. With an eye-catching Forest Lightning metallic green finish, you can check out new trails in style.
By introducing the Scorpion fs Enduro, customers will have a wide range of options to configure their offroad trike. You can choose between different seats, suspension systems, drive units, brakes, pedals and luggage carriers. The vehicle with the stable, patented folding hinge can even be motorised: armed with the powerful 250 W electric motor by Go SwissDrive, the rider can feel the real Enduro spirit relaxed going uphill, having fun downhill.
The trike also includes a bell.
Sizing Notes: To find how to measure x-seam, go to our Help Guides.
- One-size fits riders from 5’ 4" to 6' 7"
- X-seam range fits 40"- 46.5"
- Weight limit 309 lbs
- Riders over 198 lbs will need to purchase a pair of the Hard Yellow Springs and one Grey Stabilizer Bar to prevent pogoing of the front suspension.
- Notes: Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance. Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders. For detailed X-seam measuring instructions, go to Recumbent Sizing.
- Important: Adjustable Boom Warning - When adjusting the boom, the chain length needs to be adjusted accordingly. Riding with improper chain length can cause damage to both the rear derailluer and frame. Always make sure there is enough chain for the big chainring/big cassette cog gear combination. We recommend the following tools to adjust chain length: Park Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool and the Park Master Link Pliers.
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Scorpion fs26 Enduro
Electric Assist: none
Parking Brake: yes
Rear Suspension: DNM-DV22 550 lbs/inch up to 200 lbs.
Front Suspension: HP Velotechnik 2.4" travel
Weight Limit: 308 lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 35 - 48" *
Total Weight: 48 lbs
Seat Height: 12.5"
Overall Length: 74 - 91"
Overall Width: 33"
Overall Height: 34"
Folded Length: 48.5"
Folded Width: 33"
Folded Height: 24.5"
BB Height: 15 - 20"
Seat Angle: 41 - 49 degrees
Seat Type & Size: Ergo Mesh
Gear Inch Range: 17.3" - 100.6"
Brakes: Avid BB7 Mechanical Disc
Brake Levers: Promax
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 9 speed
Front Derailleur: none
Shift Levers: Microshift 9spd/Sturmey Archer 3spd bar end shifters
Crankset: SRAM GX with 32t chainring
Bottom Bracket: External
Cassette / Cog: Shimano XT 9 speed 11-36t (with the internal hub there are 27 totals speeds)
Front Hub: Disc
Rear Hub: Sturmey-Archer 3-Speed CS-RK3 Internal Hub
Front Tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam 20 x 2.35"
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam 26 x 2.1"
Tube Type: Presta valve (standard)
Chain: 9 speed
Last Update: 5/24/2021