TerraTrike Spyder Trike
Note: The price of this trike includes a $75 Shipping Surcharge assessed by TerraTrike Price: $4,099 + $75 = $4,174.
Available for In Store Pickup Only. Please call 800-233-4340 to inquire about availability, if you are not located within driving distance to Stevens Point, WI.
An Undeniably Dominating Experience.
Designed for performance, the Spyder is stiffer and aerodynamic where it needs to be for acceleration and sustained speed, and yet compliant for comfort. All elements of the trike converge to deliver a performance machine which will satisfy your inner speed freak.
The Spyder’s frame is comprised of a two-piece aluminum Y-frame design. The front section is a 7000 series aluminum, while the rear triangle is also a 7000 series. These couple together to deliver a perfect balance of performance and compliance. The frame also sits low to the ground, giving riders optimal aerodynamics.
Heart-racing power is delivered through the Spyder’s premium drivetrain. At the front of the trike sits a Shimano 105 double crankset, bottom bracket, and derailleur. These premium components are all mounted to a brand-new boom design, made specifically for the Spyder.
A Shimano SLX rear derailleur connected to an 11-speed wide range cassette sits on the 700c rear wheel, and is connected via a through axle for increased rigidity. The new, innovative idler pulley improves chain engagement and power transfer, while deep profile TerraTrike Aero rims, Schwalbe Kojak tires, and Novatec alloy hubs cleanly propel the trike.
Feel pure comfort in the Spyder’s padded mesh seat. The vertical handlebars and bar-end shifters give more room and increase aerodynamics, while the hydraulic disc brakes provide total control over the machine. Finally, the internal cable routing gives a sleek and aggressive look to your ride.
- This trike fits x-seams from 38 - 51"
- Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance.
- To find how to measure x-seam, go to our Help Guides.
- Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders.
- If you are near either end of the stated X-seam range, please contact us about fitting.
- Recumbent Tricycle Name: TerraTrike Spyder
- Parking Brake: None
- Rear Suspension: None
- Front Suspension: None
- Folding: No
- Weight Limit: 280 lbs.
- Manufacturer's X-Seam Range: 38-51"
- Total Weight: 34 lbs.
- Seat Height: 10"
- Overall Length: 81" +/-
- Overall Width: 33"
- Overall Height: 29"
- Folded Length: N/A
- Folded Width: N/A
- Folded Height: N/A
- BB Height: 14"
- Seat Angle: N/A
- Seat Type & Size: Padded Mesh
- Wheelbase: 48"
- Pedals: N/A
- Gear Range: 27-122 Gear Inches
- Brakes: Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Shift Levers: MicroSHIFT Bar End 2x11
- Crankset: Shimano 105 34/50, 170mm Crankarms
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500 Hollowtech II
- Cassette / Cog: Shimano 11 Speed, 11-34
- Front Hub: Novatec Disc
- Rear Hub: Novatec Disc
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Kojak 20x1.35 (35-406)
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Kojak 700x1.35c (35-622)
- Tube Type: Presta Valve
- Chain: KMC 11spd
- Headset: FSA Cartridge
- Steering: Direct
- Last Update: Dec 2021