Full suspension combined with 26″ wheels. That’s what makes the Ti-FLY X a unique machine calling for long rides that will soon become extreme. And it doesn’t really matter what you call extreme – it may be the distance cycled on a paved road, the roughness of terrain, or the amount of endorphin that you produce during the ride. You can say from the first look that Ti FLY X is a special vehicle. It unites in itself all our innovative designs, our passion for traveling and love for off-road fun. Basically, it’s a synonym for extreme cycling in all its forms.
Ti-FLY X is so much different from any other trike that it simply defines a new category for itself. It’s a real SUV among trikes. It’s much more agile than fat trikes. Both the front suspension and rear shock offer a great amount of travel. The trike boasts great ride quality on tarmac as well as on rough terrain and is ready for various adjustments. Three 26“ wheels provide for a higher seat position and great riding ability through difficult sections of your route. Ti-FLY X offers an exceptional view on the road and extreme fun in rough terrain. We would also choose this trike for a long expedition throughout the continents.
- Ergonomic Seat- Designed with the human back in mind, this seat will keep riders comfortable and helps prevent slipping.
- Ergonomic mounting of the shifters and brake levers gives the ability to brake and change gears at the same time.
- IPS- Ideal Position System allows riders to be seated comfortably at the angle of their choice
- Low maintenance
- This trike fits x-seams from
- Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance.
- To find how to measure x-seam, go to our Help Guides.
- Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders.
- If you are near either end of the stated X-seam range, please contact us about fitting.
- Rider weight Limit 245 lbs
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Azub Ti-Fly XF
Electric Assist: None
Parking Brake: Parking Brake Levers
Rear Suspension: SR Suntour Unair Shock
Front Suspension: Titanium Leaf Spring Front Suspension. 40mm Travel
Weight Limit: 245 lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range:
Total Weight: 55 lbs
Seat Height: 15"
Overall Length: 80 - 87"
Overall Width: 35 3/4"
Overall Height: 34 - 38"
Folded Length: 53"
Folded Width: 36"
Folded Height: 27 1/2"
BB Height: 19 - 22"
Seat Angle: 34 - 52 Degrees
Seat Type & Size: AZUB Mesh Seat Large
Pedals: FORCE Aluminum Platform Black
Gear Range: 19 - 113 Gear Inches
Brakes: Avid BB7- Mechanical Disc
Brake Levers: Jagwire
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Shift Levers: Shimano SIS Bar End
Crankset: Shimano Deore 26/36/48t, 170mm Crankarms
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore SM-BB52 Thru-axle
Cassette / Cog: Shimano 11-36t
Front Hub: Bitex
Rear Hub: Bitex
Front Tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam 26 x 2.25 (57-559)
Rear Tire: Scwalbe Smart Sam 26 x 2.25 (57-559)
Tube Type: Schrader
Chain: YBN 10 Spd
Last Update: 06/08/2021