Low fluorinated hot wax with a unique DLC additive for races and practice sessions in all disciplines. Is used as the base wax or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions and aggressive artificial snow.
- Content Weight: 40 g
- Used as a base wax or mixed as an additive DLC additive for maximum dirt repellency and high degree of hold.
- Tribloc technology for perfect sliding properties
- Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products
- Resealable wax case
Snow temperature range:
- Yellow: Damp to wet snow 21 to 32 °F
- Red: Mid-range 10 to 25 °F
- Blue: Cold and aggressive snow -22 to 14 °F
- Black: Dirty and man-made snow