June 1st through 30th - Virtual Ride
July 17th - In Person Ride & Celebration
About the Event
The Boys & Girls Club of Portage County and the Hostel Shoppe will be hosting the 13th annual Pedal Point Rally (formerly Bike for Boys & Girls Club) as both a virtual at-home biking challenge and an in-person celebratory bike ride. Participants can choose to do the virtual challenge, celebratory in-person ride, or both!
Those who complete their free, month-long challenge from June 1st - June 30th and raise at least $25 in donations or pledges will receive a t-shirt and water bottle. Awards will also be given out to the participant who bikes the most miles and the participant who raises the most in pledges or donations.
Participants who choose to bike in the celebratory ride can choose from three different ride lengths, including a 20 mile ride, 13 mile ride, or 4 mile ride. Registration will cost $25 per adult and $10 per child and will include lunch, t-shirt, and a water bottle.
During this year's virtual and in-person Pedal Point Rally, we hope we can safely bring your families, friends, co-workers, and neighbors together for fun-filled bike rides through picturesque Portage County to support children in our community.
When & Where
- When: Tuesday, June 1st through Wednesday, June 30th, 2021
- Where: Anywhere you would like!
- Cost: Free, but you must donate/pledge $25 or more to receive a t-shirt, water bottle, and be entered to win prizes.
- When: July 17th, 2021
- Where: Hostel Shoppe, 3201 John Joanis Dr, Stevens Point, WI 54482
- Adults: $25 per person
- Children: $10 per person
- Ride Lengths:
- 20 miles
- 13 miles
- 4 miles
More Event Details
Virtual Biking Challenges:
Sign up for our virtual biking challenge and see how far you can bike in one month! If you bike at least 50 miles, you will receive a shirt that says "Pedal Point Rally Challenge 50 Miles" or one of the listed categories below, depending on how many miles you complete.
- Recreational Challenge - 50 Miles
- Sport Challenge - 100 Miles
- Intermediate Challenge - 250 Miles
- Advanced Challenge - 500 Miles
- Competitive Challenge - 1,000 Miles
In-Person Celebratory Ride
- 4 Mile Rich Johnson Family Ride/Walk
- 13 Mile Ride
- 20 Mile Ride
- Water bottle