Our fatty is a bike that is simply irresistible at first sight. It looks so huge, as if it did not even belong to the cycling world and yet it makes you feel that riding it will be a fast and smooth experience. And when you actually sit on it, your feelings grow into complete euphoria. The fully adjustable ergonomic seat feels like a throne fit for a king. The view is absolutely thrilling – two massive wheels on the sides and the road in front of you. “I wonder how many potholes there might be, or what terrain will this beauty cope with” you will immediately start thinking. Well, think definitely big – it will cope with much more challenging terrain than any other tricycle could.
The massive tyres provide both suspension and sufficient grip. If the conditions look that they might be getting worse, we recommend underinflating them. AZUB FAT is at home on crushed stone roads, woodland paths, on beaches or in snowfall. You won’t ride through large snow drifts, though it will definitely make riding in extreme conditions much easier.
- Ergonomic Seat- Designed with the human back in mind, this seat will keep riders comfortable and helps prevent slipping.
- Ergonomic mounting of the shifters and brake levers gives the ability to brake and change gears at the same time.
- IPS- Ideal Position System allows riders to be seated comfortably at the angle of their choice
- Low maintenance
- Includes Back Luggage Rack
- This trike fits x-seams from 38 - 48"
- Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance.
- To find how to measure x-seam, go to our Help Guides.
- Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders.
- If you are near either end of the stated X-seam range, please contact us about fitting.
- Rider weight Limit 275 lbs
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Azub Fat Trike
Electric Assist: No
Parking Brake: Rear Disc
Rear Suspension: No
Front Suspension: No
Weight Limit: 275 lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 38 - 48"
Total Weight: 57 lbs
Seat Height: 18 - 20"
Overall Length: 78 - 88"
Overall Width: 36"
Overall Height: 31 - 39"
Folded Length: 49"
Folded Width: 35"
Folded Height: 30"
BB Height: 19 - 21"
Seat Angle: 34 - 52 degrees
Seat Type & Size: Mesh Seat Size Large
Pedals: FORCE Aluminum Black
Gear Range: 20 - 122 Gear Inches
Brakes: Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc
Brake Levers: Tektro Auriga Twin Hydraulic Disc, Coupled - Lever on the right side
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Shift Levers: Shimano Deore LX, Rapidfire
Crankset: Shimano Deore 26/36/48t, 170mm Crankarms
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB52 Thru-axle
Cassette / Cog: Sunrace 10sp, 11 - 36t
Front Hub: Bitex
Rear Hub: KT
Front Tire: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim 26 x 4" (100-559)
Rear Tire: Scwalbe Jumbo Jim 26 x 4" (100-559)
Tube Type: Presta
Chain: KMC 10sp
Last Update: 06/10/2021