Azub T-Tris 26 Shimano Steps 6100 Neon Pink Shiny Recumbent Trike
The T-Tris 26 is the fastest and the most affordable trike Azub has on offer. The T-Tris 26 has a stiff frame with minimum flex while riding, and accurate steering. The T-Tris 26 shares the same geometry and other important technical solutions with its siblings, like the AZUB Ti-FLY or TRIcon. Even the rear part of the frame is designed and made so as to make the rider feel confident in steering through even the sharpest bends. The 26” rear wheel gives a slightly better feeling of comfort. For the more sport-minded cyclists, the fact that the trike is faster on flats may also play a role.
Shimano STEPS E6100 Electric Assist:
Powerful lightweight motor designed for optimal power transfer to deliver maximum distance and pleasure
- Extremely low weight of 2.88 kg
- Smooth, intelligent pedaling support that’s easy to operate
- Narrowed pedal-to-frame width for a natural riding feel with increased comfort
- Sleek, compact, integrated design that blends in with bike frame
- Incredibly durable for all weather conditions
- Drive unit saves 20% energy (vs E6000) for increased range
- In Start Mode (Di2 only), bike automatically shifts down to a low gear as you stop, preparing you for an easy start
Shimano Nexus Inter 5E:
A gearbox integrated in the rear hub, offering a 263 % range, specially designed for electric bikes to prevent problems with the massive combined torque coming from the rider’s feet and the motor. Thanks to the electronic shifting, you can change gears manually or enjoy the convenience of intelligent automatic shifting, savour the ride in itself and the beauty around you, not worrying about anything else. Another huge advantage is the option to change gears even when stationary, which applies to all the other integrated gearboxes anyway, such as Nexus, Rohloff and Pinion.
The simple F2F (Fold-to-Flat) folding system doesn’t require much strength and makes transporting and storing the tricycle pure joy. It takes less than a minute to remove the seat and fold the frame in half, and because it doesn’t have to be lifted much, it can be easily folded and unfolded even by people are not that strong. Though, the same goes for all our tricycles anyway. Greatly admired is also the big red handle operating the main folding mechanism, which not only has a nice industrial look, but also makes the whole folding maneuver much easier. And the precisely adjustable folding handlebars are just as exquisite.
Medium seat - includes lowrider rack as part of battery holder.
- This trike fits x-seams from 36 - 49", measured.
- Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance.
- To find how to measure x-seam, go to our Help Guides.
- Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders.
- If you are near either end of the stated X-seam range, please contact us about fitting.
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Azub T-Tris 26 STEPS 6100 Neon Pink
Electric Assist: Shimano STEPS E6100
Parking Brake: Yes - Locking Brake Levers
Rear Suspension: No
Front Suspension: No
Weight Limit: 275 lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 36 - 49"
Total Weight: 64.5 lbs
Seat Height: 12 1/2 - 13 1/2"
Overall Length: 73 - 82 3/4"
Overall Width: 32 3/4"
Overall Height: 26 - 29"
Folded Length: 46"
Folded Width: 32 3/4"
Folded Height: 24"
BB Height: 14 1/2 - 16"
Seat Angle: 34 - 52 degrees
Seat Type & Size: Mesh
Pedals: Cage, Metal
Gear Range: 26 - 54 Gear Inches
Brakes: Avid BB7 Disc Brakes
Brake Levers: Alloy Brake Levers, Locking
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Afine Chain Tensioner
Front Derailleur: N/A
Shift Levers: Shimano Nexus Electronic push-button
Crankset: Shimano 38t, 170mm Crankarms
Bottom Bracket: Shimano
Cassette / Cog: 27t (Shimano Nexus)
Front Hub: Bitex
Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus Inter-5
Front Tire: Schwalbe Marathon Plus 20 x 1.75 (47-406mm)
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Marathon Plus 26 x 1.75 (47-559mm)
Tube Type: Schrader
Last Update: May 2022