We have a big order of eCats and Bosch retrofit kits placed with Catrike, so you can reserve one of the trikes or kits off our upcoming shipment. Call us at 800-233-4340 for details or ordering.
The Villager brings together engineering and innovation into one easy to use machine. A high seat and stable platform mated to an adjustable frame provide a comfortable and confident ride. Avid disc brakes offer best in class stopping power and Ackermann steering geometry – a standard design feature on all Catrike models – keep course corrections smooth and stable. The Villager is ideal for adventures in your neighborhood and beyond.
At the heart of the eCAT line is the latest in electric assist systems from industry leader Bosch. The result is a Catrike with the perfect combination of maximum efficiency, comfort and riding enjoyment. The efficient and versatile Active Line Plus electric-assist drive mated to a 1x11 drivetrain (11 - 42 cassette / 44 tooth chainring) provides dynamic performance – guaranteeing an authentic riding sensation with minimal pedaling resistance. It delivers active and sporty acceleration even at low cadences, offering powerful assistance as soon as you step on the pedals. In addition, the system’s multi-sensor technology and fast information processing ensure optimum interaction between you and your eCAT. The Bosch Active Line Plus electric-assist system features four power assist levels: Eco - 40%, Tour - 100%, Sport - 180% and Turbo - 270%. Each level also features a maximum drive torque to ensure smooth, gentle acceleration. The Bosch Active Line Plus delivers assist up to 20 mph and a cadence of 105, 50Nm of torque and a 400Wh Powerpack battery
- Pedal assist up to 20 mph
- Support level (%): Eco - 40%, Tour - 100%, Sport - 180%, Turbo - 270%
- Voltage 36V and Capacity 11.0 Ah
- A maximum torque of up to 50 Nm ensures gentle acceleration
- Purion display offers an intuitive user interface with a plus/minus toggle switch
- The Purion display focuses on the essentials in a display that is easily read in sunlight
- The eCat models are equipped with a BOSCH 400 wh power pack battery
- Bosch eBike Systems have a 2-year warranty period from date of first end consumer purchase. Note: the warranty period for eBikes used in Commercial applications is reduced by 1 year.
- The Bosch PowerPack (battery) Guarantee, guarantees batteries will maintain at least 60% of its maximum capacity within the warranty period. Warranty period is two years on the battery or 500 full charge cycles.
- Padded Seat with Ergonomic adjustable seat back
- Self Centering steering with no Brake Steer
- Ackerman Steering Compensation - Different turn radius for inside and outside wheel
- Anodized Front Boom with adjustment scale
- Quick-Release Indexing Boom Clamp
- Aluminium Rod Ends
- Low Friction PTFE Chain Tube
Included accessories and equipment:
- Platform Pedals (one side) / SPD compatible clipless pedals (other side)
- Left Mirror & mirror mount
- Computer Sensor Mount
- Rear Fender
- Flag & Flag Mount
- Proprietary Catrike Handrests
- Parking Brake Levers
- This compact trike fits x-seams from 36" to 43"
- Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance.
- To find how to measure x-seam, go to our Help Guides.
- Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders.
- If you are near either end of the stated X-seam range, please contact us about fitting.
- Rider weight Limit: 275 lbs
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Catrike Villager eCat
Electric Assist: Bosch Active Line Plus with 50Nm of Torque and a 400Wh Powerpack battery
Parking Brake: Yes - Locking brake levers
Rear Suspension: None
Front Suspension: None
Weight Limit: 275 lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 39" - 46"
Total Weight: 59 lbs
Seat Height: 12.5"
Overall Length: 69"
Overall Width: 34.5"
Overall Height: 28.5"
BB Height: 17"
Seat Angle: 47 - 58 degrees
Seat Type & Size: Padded w/ adjustable seat angle
Pedals: Combination Platform w/ SPD clipless
Gear Range: 19.6" tp 74.7"
Brakes: Avid BB7 Disc
Brake Levers: Catrike Locking Parking Levers
Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 11 Speed
Front Derailleur: None
Shift Levers: SRAM 11 speed Bar End
Crankset: 44t Bosch
Bottom Bracket: Bosch
Cassette / Cog: SRAM 11 speed 11-42t
Front Hub: Catrike Disc
Rear Hub: Catrike 135mm
Front Tire: Schwalbe Marathon Racer 20 x 1.5" (40-406)
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Marathon Racer 20 x 1.5" (40-406)
Tube Type: Presta
Chain: KMC 11 speed
Headset: FSA Zero Stack
Last Update: 12/18/2020