Your legs are your engine, and the Strada Cadence is your tachometer. This sleek CatEye cycle computer delivers the essential functions of the Strada plus pedal cadence.
The Strada Cadence boasts the largest screen and numbers in its class. With the ClickTec® interface, you can switch among eight modes by simply pressing the bottom of the computer face. Your selected mode (cadence, average speed, etc.) displays at the bottom of the screen, while your current speed always appears at the top in huge, easy-to-read numerals. An up/down arrow tells you whether you’re above or below your average speed.
- Current speed.
- Maximum speed.
- Average speed.
- Total distance (odometer).
- Trip distance.
- 2nd trip distance.
- Elapsed time.
- 12/24hr clock.
- ClickTec® button interface.
- Programmable odometer.
- Auto start/stop.
- Auto power-saving mode.
- Pace arrow.
- Dual wheel size.
- Measurements in kilometers or miles.
- Universal speed sensor and magnet.
- Universal cadence sensor and magnet.
- Flex-Tight universal mounting long-wire bracket long enough to fit most recumbent bike and trike applications (140cm). Please call us at 800-233-4340, if you have questions on how to mount your computer.
- Cadence sensor mounting requires some creativity and modification on recumbents!