ICE Sprint X 700c FS Med Seat Grey Recumbent Trike
The practical cousin to the VTX, the Sprint X is likely to be the fastest foldable trike available. The Sprint X is built to be the best sports touring trike. It is available with rigid or suspension frames, performance level components and accessories. The Sprint X is the ultimate sports road tourer or commuter.
The Sprint X extends the precision engineering and design of the standard Sprint X Tour range by utilising race-specification components. All trikes in the ICE Sprint X range are built on an optimised ICE frame featuring Compact Flat Twist Fold, No Brake Steer, and Rider Positioning System. Each frame is made from the finest aircraft-grade heat-treated 4130 Chromoly steel and 7005 T6 heat-treated aluminium. Chromoly steel is used in the centre frame cruciform section for the perfect combination of strength, fatigue resistance and vibration absorption. Aluminium is used in the rear frame and front boom because it is strong, lightweight and absorbs dynamic forces while ensuring maximum power transfer.
The sporty Sprint X shares the race wheel set with the VTX. The wheels are more aerodynamic, having a modern aero section profile, feature a 700c rear wheel and are tubeless ready as standard. The Sprint X features our easy access swept cruciform and improved handlebar clamping system with super secure indexed clamps ensuring easy alignment when unfolding and solid handlebar positioning. A wide range of accessories makes the Sprint X a very practical sporty trike.
- Full Suspension
- Aerodynamic 700c RACE Wheel Set
- Rider Positioning System for fine tuning the fit
- Ackerman steering with No Brake Steer
- Compact Flat Twist Folding for ease of transport, with indexed handlebar clamps
- Medium height seating position for improved aerodynamics and cornering
- Fitted with the ultra-light ICE Air-Pro Carbon Fiber seat (medium size)
- Air-Pro Neckrest
- Rear Fender
- Safety Flag
- Platform Pedals (one side) / SPD compatible clipless pedals (other side)
- 35 – 50” X-seam range
- Fits riders to 275 lbs
- Compact Flat Twist Folding for ease of transport
- FB (FurtherBack) Bracket may be needed for taller riders
- Can be equipped with shorter cranks to better fit shorter riders
- X-seam measurements only provide a rough idea of fit. If you are at either end of the X-seam range you should contact us before ordering. For detailed instructions on measuring X-seam, click here.
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Ice Sprint X 700c FS
X-Seam Range: 35" to 50"
Electric Assist: No
Parking Brake: No
Rear Suspension: Yes
Front Suspension: Yes
Weight Limit: 229 lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 35 - 50" *
Total Weight: 37 lbs.
Seat Height: 8"
Overall Length: 80 - 90"
Overall Width: 31.5"
Overall Height: 21 - 30" (35" with neckrest)
Folded Length: 40 - 49"
Folded Width: 31.5"
Folded Height: 23 - 26"
BB Height: 11 - 16"
Seat Angle: 28 - 35 degrees
Seat Type & Size: Air-Pro Carbon Fiber seat (medium size)
Pedals: Shimano XT - Platform Pedals (one side) / SPD compatible clipless pedals (other side)
Gear Range: 19 - 119 Gear Inches
Brakes: Callisto Disc, 160mm Rotors
Brake Levers: Avid
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 10spd
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Shift Levers: Microshift bar-end shifter, 10 speed
Crankset: Shimano Deore 26/36/48 170mm w/guard
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB52 External
Cassette / Cog: Shimano 10 speed, 11-36t
Front Hub: ICE Race SL32
Rear Hub: ICE Race A8407
Front Tire: Schwalbe Kojak 20x1.35 (35-406)
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Kojak 28x1.35 (35-622)
Tube Type: Presta Valve
Chain: YBN 10spd
Headset: FSA A-Head Type
Last Update: Aug 2022