ICE Sprint X365 Rigid 10 Speed Shimano Steps EP8 & Two 504Wh Batteries w/Free Mount Compact Grey Recumbent Trike
The NEW Sprint X Tour now features a newly designed easy-access swept cruciform and a new handlebar clamping system with super secure indexed clamps, ensuring easy alignment and solid handlebar positioning when unfolding.
With its sporty ride, comfort, and medium-height seating position, the versatile Sprint X Tour will guarantee you are ready for the challenge ahead. Whether you are carving bends, pushing your speed, or on a long distance tour, the Sprint X Tour is a trike for all seasons.
The specialized cruciform geometry of a Sprint X Tour is enhanced with a wealth of technical features designed to deliver sporting performance, agile handling, and everyday practicality. All trikes in the ICE Sprint X Tour range are built on an optimised ICE frame featuring the Compact Flat Twist Fold, No Brake Steer, Rider Positioning System, and are available with wide range gearing.
Shimano STEPS is a perfect choice for electric assist. It feels like you are riding with a tailwind at all times. And the best part is you control the "Tail Wind." With the integrated motor mounted at the front of the trike, the battery mounted under the trike's seat, a handlebar-mounted computer and controller for easy access, and a neat well-protected wiring loom, the whole system blends in and keeps your trike looking great.
Shimano STEPS EP8 System:
- 10-speed derailleur drive train
- Eco, Trail and Boost assist modes
- Assists at speeds up to 20mph
- 250W motor
- 85Nm torque
- 504 Wh battery (2 included)
- Lower seating position for improved aerodynamics and cornering
- Compact Flat Twist Folding for ease of transport
- Ackerman steering with No Brake Steer
- Rider Positioning System for fine tuning the fit
- Second 504 Wh battery with Behind the Seat Battery Mount
- Fitted with the New Ergo-Luxe fully-cushioned seat
- Rear Fender
- Safety Flag
- Shimano Deore XT Touring Pedals: Platform (one side) / SPD compatible clipless pedals (other side)
- This trike fits x-seams from 37 - 45" as-is (with Ergo-Luxe Seat)
- Can be used with the accessory FB Seat Bracket to add 2" to the X-seam for taller riders
- Can be used with the accessory FF Seat Bracket to subtract 2" from the X-seam for shorter riders
- Equipped with Shorter Crankarms to better fit shorter riders
- Fits riders to 275 lbs
- X-seam measurements only provide a rough idea of fit. If you are at either end of the X-seam range you should contact us before ordering. For detailed instructions on measuring X-seam, click here.
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Sprint X365 Rigid STEPS EP8 Compact
Electric Assist: Shimano STEPS EP8 / 504 Watt Hour Battery
Parking Brake: Yes
Rear Suspension: None
Front Suspension: None
Weight Limit: 275 lbs
Measured X-seam Range: 37 - 45" (see Sizing Notes above)
Total Weight: 68 lbs
Seat Height: 12"
Overall Length: 80 - 90"
Overall Width: 32.5"
Overall Height: 23 - 28"
Folded Length: 39 - 47"
Folded Width: 32.5"
Folded Height: 19 - 26"
BB Height: 14 - 17"
Seat Angle: 36 - 42 degrees
Seat Type & Size: Ergo-Luxe, Standard
Wheelbase: 41.5 - 46"
Pedals: Shimano XT Single Sided SPD (Platform one side, Clipless on the other)
Gear Range: 31 - 103 Gear Inches
Brakes: Avid BB7 Mechanical Disc, Avid 160mm Rotors
Brake Levers: Dia-Compe DP7plus
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 10 speed
Front Derailleur: N/A
Shift Levers: MicroSHIFT bar end shifters, 10-speed
Crankset: Shimano 44t chainring, 150mm Compact Crankarms
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Steps
Cassette / Cog: Shimano 10 speed 11-36t
Front Hub: ICE W26 Pro
Rear Hub: Formula Quick Release
Front Tire: Schwalbe Marathon GT365 20 x 1.5" (40-406)
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Marathon GT365 26 x 2.00" (50-559)
Tube Type: Schrader Valve
Chain: YBN 10 speed
Headset: FSA A-head type
Last Update: Aug 2022
Notes: Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance. Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders. For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.