ICE Used 2014 Adventure HD 20 Blue Recumbent Trike
2014 Trike. Excellent condition. Lots of Extras.
The ICE Adventure HD applies the engineering, design and functionality of the standard ICE Adventure range, but with more generous sizing. The optimized HD cruciform is made from 4130 Chromoly steel, strongly built to support riders up to 325 lbs, and fitted with a wider Ergo-Flow seat for additional comfort. The Adventure HD range comes standard with wide Schwalbe tires to provide a smoother ride and high durability.
The Adventure HD can be easily folded. Simply remove the seat, unfasten the quick-release and unclasp the security pin. This allows the rear section and wheel to fold over and lay flat between the front wheels. The HD can then easily fit into a standard size car.
2” wider due to the stronger and wider cruciform that provides a larger cockpit. This is complemented by an HD Ergo Flow Mesh Seat which is 2” wider, coupled with the ICE Rider Positioning System the Adventure HD can be individually optimized.
BUILT TO WITHSTAND
A durable finish with custom frame protection ensures your Adventure is protected for the journey ahead. Mounting points make it easy to fit custom ICE racks, a wide range of bags, and accessories guaranteed to withstand even the toughest of challenges.
STANDARD DESIGN FEATURES:
- The Adventure HD 26 has a 26" rear wheel and a rigid frame.
- Includes the ICE Compact Flat Twist (C.F.T.) folding feature.
- Folded dimensions are 34.5" wide x 31.1 - 44.9" long x 28.3 - 38.2" tall.
- Includes a parking brake on the rear with an independent parking brake lever.
- Ackerman steering with No-Brake Steer.
- Steering is very stable at speed, yet responsive enough to do a “U” turn on most roads (16' 5" turning circle).
- Fully adjustable anodized boom with laser etched fit markings to adjust for leg length.
- The seat angle is quickly adjustable from 42 to 49 degrees.
- Handlebars are adjustable for width and reach and can be folded down for travel.
- Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Tough, slippery chain tubes: Keep you and your chain clean and prolong chain life.
- Idler & chain tubes can be removed with one bolt for easy cleaning.
- Easy to accessorize with optional I.C.E. accessories.
- Neck Rest
- Wrist Rests
- Left-side Accessory Mount
- ICE Bottle Cage Riser
- Front Light Mount
- Rear Luggage Rack
- Seatside Bag Mount
- Computer Sensor Mount
Recumbent Tricycle Name: ICE Used 2014 Adventure HD 20
Electric Assist: none
Parking Brake: yes
Rear Suspension: none
Front Suspension: none
Weight Limit: 325 lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 37 - 52" *
Total Weight: 40 lbs
Seat Height: 14"
Overall Length: 65 - 84"
Overall Width: 35"
Overall Height: 36"
Folded Length: 35 - 42.5"
Folded Width: 33"
Folded Height: 22.1 - 29.5"
BB Height: 13 - 15"
Seat Angle: 38 - 51 degrees
Seat Type & Size: Ergo-Mesh, HD
Pedals: Shimano XT Touring pedals, Half SPD, Half Platform
Gear Range: 17 - 88 Gear Inches
Brakes: Sturmey Archer X-SD 70mm Drum
Brake Levers: Tektro, Alloy
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 9 speed
Front Derailleur: Microshift Triple
Shift Levers: Shimano bar end shifters
Crankset: Truvative 30/42/52t 170mm Crankarms
Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
Cassette / Cog: Shimano 9 speed 11-32t
Front Hub: Sturmey Archer Drum
Rear Hub: Quick Release
Front Tire: Schwalbe Big Apple 20 x 2.0" (50-406)
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Big Apple 20 x 2.0" (50-406)
Tube Type: Schrader (standard)
Headset: FSA Orbit-X A-head type
Last Update: May 2023
Notes: Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance. Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders. For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.