Our best-selling waterproof handlebar bag easily attaches to any handlebar using adjustable and secure velcro straps and also converts into a fashionable crossbody bag to carry with you throughout your day. Includes one adjustable detachable shoulder strap that extends to 56" at longest length, and no need to detach the shoulder strap! It has its own storage pocket to stay out of the way while riding. Yes, we’ve thought of everything.
Easy on, easy off - helping to make your life more mobile
This is how we do it:
- 1) Pull the straps out of the rear pocket
- 2) wrap around handlebars
- 3) refasten for a secure fit.
Yes, it will fit your handlebars or behind most recumbent seats frames!
Drop bars, flat bars, riser bars, bullhorns, aero, cruiser, butterfly, banana bars - we got you covered. The velcro attachments go on and off easily letting you keep up with your mobile lifestyle. You do you and this Kinga will fit right in.
New: The Kinga Handlebar Bag 2 has water-protected zippers, an additional easy-access front pocket, and simplified bike attachment straps for quicker mounting.
We designed this bag to meet your needs and surpass your expectations.
- Attachment style: 2 Premium hook and loop (also called velcro) straps
- Capacity: 15 lbs
- Fits devices: Smartphones and e-readers
- Nighttime visibility: Reflective accent on front
- Pockets: 6 total. Two exterior pockets: one easy access waterproof pocket and one slash pocket. Four interior pockets: three organization pockets and one zippered pocket.
- Size: W 9” x H 5” x D 3.5”
- Strap details: Adjusts to 56”
- The premium hook and loop fasteners will withstand 5 years of daily use in rain or shine.
- maxVolume: 1.8L / 110 cubic inches
- Water resistance: Coated fabrics and covered zippers