HP Velotechnik has responded to years of requests: Their popular Gekko model is now available with a 26 inch rear wheel! The driving dynamic of a 26 inch wheel in the trikes tail is unique.
Just like the original, the Gekko fx26 is a nimble, foldable touring trike that goes from compact size to maximum riding pleasure in ten seconds. Treat yourself to luxurious comfort in the recumbent mesh seat and enjoy all the fun that comes from riding on three wheels. With impressively stable road holding, it elicits maximum riding pleasure from every bend in the road.
- To find how to measure x-seam, go to our Help Guides
- One size fits riders from 5' 3" to 6' 6"
- X-seam range fits 37.2" to 50.4"
- Weight limit 286 lbs
Standard Equipment and Features:
- HP Velotechnik's innovative Dual Flat Fold (D.F.F.) system allows you to fold the Gekko fx with just two quick release levers. With a little practice, you can fold your Gekko fx into a compact size of 42 1/8” x 32 3/4” x 22 7/8” in ten seconds.
- Wide wheel track of 30.75" for great cornering.
- 45" wheelbase for stable road holding at speed.
- 15’ 3" turning radius
- Stiff, lightweight aluminum frame
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Gekko fx Sport 26
Electric Assist: none
Parking Brake: no
Rear Suspension: none
Front Suspension: none
Weight Limit: 286 lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 35 - 48" *
Total Weight: 40 lbs
Seat Height: 13.5"
Overall Length: 73.5 - 86"
Overall Width: 33"
Overall Height: 33"
Folded Length: 42"
Folded Width: 33"
Folded Height: 23"
BB Height: 15 - 19"
Seat Angle: 39 - 47 degrees
Seat Type & Size: Gekko fx Seat Frame Mesh
Gear Range: 30 - 109"
Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Disc 160mm rotor
Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X4 8 speed
Front Derailleur: Microshift
Shift Levers: SRAM Gripshift
Crankset: Shimano 170mm crankarms 28, 38, 48t chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
Cassette / Cog: SRAM 8 speed 11-32t
Front Hub: Disc
Rear Hub: Quick Release
Front Tire: Schwalbe Road Cruiser 20 x 1.75" (47-406)
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Road Cruiser 26 x 1.75" (47-559)
Tube Type: Presta (smooth)
Chain: 8 speed
Last Update: 2/7/2019
Notes: Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance. Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders. For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.