The ICE Adventure HD applies the engineering, design and functionality of the standard ICE Adventure range, but with more generous sizing. The optimised HD cruciform is made from 4130 Chromoly steel, strongly built to support riders up to 325lbs, and fitted with a wider and deeper Ergo Flow seat for additional comfort. An additional 2" on the x-seam length makes the HD perfect for taller riders. The Adventure HD range come with Schwalbe tyres as standard to provide a smoother ride and durability.
ICE HD ERGO-LUXE MESH SEAT
Comprised of a wider and deeper seat frame and cover, the ICE HD Ergo-Flow seat has been designed to provide optimum back support. The cover features breathable fabrics to maximise airflow, whilst cushioning in the base and side bolsters enhances comfort. The tension in the back can be easily adjusted to suit the rider, and there is a handy weather-sealed pocket for small items such as keys and phones at the top.
The Adventure HD can be easily folded. Simply remove the seat, unfasten the quick-release and unclasp the security pin. This allows the rear section and wheel to fold over and lay flat between the front wheels. The HD can then easily fit into a standard size car.
2” wider due to the stronger and wider cruciform that provides a larger cockpit. This is complemented by an HD Ergo Flow Mesh Seat which is 2” wider and 2” deeper, coupled with the ICE Rider Positioning System the Adventure HD can be individually optimised.
BUILT TO WITHSTAND
A durable finish with custom frame protection ensures your Adventure is protected for the journey ahead. Mounting points make it easy to fit custom ICE racks, a wide range of bags, and accessories guaranteed to withstand even the toughest of challenges.
X-SEAM RANGE: 39" to 51"
STANDARD DESIGN FEATURES:
- The Adventure HD 26 has a 26" rear wheel and a rigid frame.
- Includes the new ICE Compact Flat Twist (C.F.T.) folding feature, 3 piece safety flag and mirror.
- Folded dimensions are 34.5" wide x 31.1"-44.9" long x 28.3"-38.2" tall.
- Includes a disc parking brake on the rear with an independent parking brake lever.
- Ackerman steering with No-Brake Steer.
- Steering is very stable at speed, yet responsive enough to do a “U” turn on most roads (16' 5" turning circle).
- Fully adjustable anodized boom with laser etched fit markings to adjust for leg length.
- The seat angle is quickly adjustable from 42 to 49 degrees.
- Handlebars are adjustable for width and reach and can be folded down for packing.
- Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Tough, slippery chain tubes: Keep you and your chain clean and prolong chain life.
- Idler & chain tubes can be removed with one bolt for easy cleaning.
- Rohloff Ready
- Easy to accessorize with optional I.C.E. accessories.
- I.C.E. trikes only include peddles with Fast Track Package
Short Crankset not shown in image
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Ice Adventure HD 26
Frame Construction: ICE Optimised folding frame with heavy duty 4130 Chromoly cruciform and 7005 series heat treated boom and rear section
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Shift Levers: Microshift Barends
Crankset: Suntour 152mm 22/32/44t
Bottom Bracket: Square Tapered
Headset: FSA Orbit-X A-head type
Cassette: 11-36 10 speed
Brake Calipers: N/A
Brake Levers: Tektro (4 finger)
Drum Brake: Sturmey Archer XL-SD Drum
Front Hub: Sturmey Archer XL-SD 90mm drum
Rear Hub: Formula 36 hole disc with quick release hub
Front Rim: Alloy Jetset
Rear Rim: Alloy Jetset
Spokes: Stainless steel plain gauge/ Brass
Chain: 10 spd
Pedals: Shimano XT SPD Touring
Front Tire: Schwalbe Big Apples 20 x 2.0" (50x406)
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Big Apples 26 x 2.0" (50x406)
Tube Type: Schraeder
Frame Style: Tadpole
BB Height: 13 - 15" (330 - 380mm)
Gear Range: 16.8"-104"
Seat Height: 12.4" (315mm)
Total Weight: 36.7lbs (18.9kg
Wheelbase: 43.3" (1100mm)
Overall Length: 66.9 - 75.9 (1700mm - 1920mm)
Overall Width: 34.4" (863mm)
Seat Angle: 38 - 51 degrees
Weight Limit: 330 lbs
Notes: Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance. Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders. For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.