The Maverick is Terratrike's new value leader, replacing the venerable Rover in the trike lineup. Enjoy a lighter, faster, more responsive design at a fantastic low price point.
Recumbent Tricycle Name: TerraTrike Maverick i3
- Parking Brake: Front Brake Lever Lock
- Rear Suspension: No
- Front Suspension: No
- Folding: No
- Weight Limit: 275-300 lbs.
- Manufacturer's X-Seam Range: 32-47"
- Total Weight: 39.5 lbs.
- Seat Height: 17"
- Overall Length: 68"
- Overall Width: 32"
- Overall Height: 32"
- BB Height: 13"
- Seat Angle: 120°-95° (25-45")
- Seat Type & Size: Rigid Removable Mesh
- Wheelbase: 43 1/2"
- Pedals: Comfort Pedal Strap w/heel sling
- Gear Range: 32-60
- Brakes: Promax 160mm Disc
- Brake Levers: Promax
- Rear Derailleur: n/a
- Shift Levers: Nexus 3spd Twist
- Crankset: 170/42t
- Bottom Bracket: Square Tapered
- Cassette / Cog: 19t
- Front Hub: TerraTrike
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus Internal 3
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Road Cruiser 20x1.75
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Road Cruiser 20x1.75
- Tube Type: Schrader Valve
- Chain: Z Chain
- Headset: Terratrike
- Steering: Direct
- Last Update: November 29, 2019
Notes: Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance. Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders. For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.