Available for In Store Pickup Only. Please call 800-233-4340 to inquire about availability, if you are not located within driving distance to Stevens Point, WI. You can place the order for the trike through us over the phone, and the trike can be drop shipped from the factory, if they have it in stock.
TerraTrikes built for two.
TerraTrike tandems are a safe and easy way to enjoy riding with a loved one or friend. Each is designed to meet the needs of different riding styles, and they do so brilliantly. With superior stability compared to upright tandem bikes or recumbent tandem bikes, this trike allows for users of all levels and ages to enjoy a partnered ride.
For the ultimate in partnered riding, you cannot beat the performance and quality of the Tandem Pro. The high-performance construction and components of this tandem trike make full use of the power of two riders. The Tandem Pro is sure to turn heads as you enjoy one of the most fun ways to spend time with a partner outdoors.
The American made Tandem Pro is fully decked out with a chro-moly steel frame, hand-built Velocity wheels, Schwalbe Marathon tires, Avid BB-7 disc brakes, and an FSA Gossamer Triple 170mm crankset. It is available with Independent Pedaling System (IPS), meaning one rider can coast while the other rider is pedalling.
- An American made tricycle built for two at a great price!
- Great for riders of all levels and ages.
- Three sizes for a great fit.
- Mount for optional disc drag brake.
- Seat back angle is adjustable for optimum comfort.
- Includes Comfort Pedal Straps for Captain and Stoker
Available in Sparkle Copper.
Available in two drivetrain options:
- Fixed Pedaling - $6,599: Quality 30 speed drivetrain gives you a wide gear range for good hill climbing and speed.
- Independent Pedaling System - $6,599: Geared with a 30 speed I.P.S. drivetrain, so one rider can coast and the other can pedal.
- Short Captain fits x-seams from 37.5" to 39.5"
- Medium Captain fits x-seams from 39.5" to 41.5"
- Long Captain fits x-seams from 41.5" to 43.5"
- Stoker fits x-seams from 35.5" to 42" on all frame sizes.
- Combined Rider Weight Limit 450 lbs.
Click here to see how to measure X-Seam.
Recumbent Tandem Name: TerraTrike Tandem Pro
Frame Construction: 4130 Chromoly Steel
Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT 10 speed
Front Derailleur: microSHIFT FD-439 Triple
Shift Levers: microSHIFT Bar End
Crankset: FSA Mega Exo 170mm 30/42/52t
Bottom Bracket: Integrated In Crankset Mega Exo
Cassette:Microshift 11-32 10 Speed
Brake Calipers:Avid BB-7 Mechanical
Brake Levers: ProMax Linear Pull Locking
Drum Brake: n/a
Front Hub: Velocity
Rear Hub: Velocity
Front Rim: Velocity AeroHeat
Rear Rim: Velocity AeroHeat
Chain: KMC X10 10 Speed
Pedals: Comfort Platform
Front Tire: Schwalbe Marathon 20 X 1.5
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Marathon 20 X 1.5
Tube Type: PV
Frame Style: Tandem Tadpole Trike
BB Height: 14"
Gear Range: 18-90"
Seat Height: 11"
Total Weight: 64 lbs
Overall Length: 122" (medium)
Overall Width: 34"
Seat Angle: 3" Front/7" Rear 50-70 Degree Front/40-70 Degree Rear
Weight Limit: 450 lbs combined
Notes: Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance. Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders. For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.