Featuring light and stiff carbon/composite shafts, Salomon Equipe 60 poles get you moving fast, long and without fatigue.
- Lightweight 60% carbon shafts with a 16mm top diameter and a 9mm bottom diameter deliver excellent power transfer
- Cork grips are comfortable to hold on cold days; thumbrests make for efficient, powerful pole plants
- Straps are easily adjustable
- Lightweight aerodynamic racing baskets reduce drag thus reduce fatigue; best for use on packed tracks
- Tungsten tips are ideal for icy conditions and roller skiing
Visit Salomon's Cross-Country Ski Pole Buying Guide for more information on selecting your poles.