For skiers who know what performance skiing feels like, the R/PROLINK is a training partner that delivers an ideal blend of energy transmission for skating with forefoot flexibility for classic skiing. With a slightly more generous fit, the R/PROLINK makes those daybreak training sessions more rewarding.
- Versatility- Smart cuff gives you good lateral support and transmission for skating. The flexible sole is ideal for classic.
- Ankle Support- Smart cuff provides efficient ankle support and lateral transmission.
- Performance fit- SensiFit™ with Quicklace™ wraps precisely around your foot and allows fast, easy adjustments on the fly, making this wider last comfortable for every foot.
- 3D Skate-Injected plastic chassis, allows heel support and good torsional rigidity to optimize power transfer.
- Sensifit-Providing extremely precise and comfortable foothold to feet ranging from narrow to wide.
- Quicklace-Salomon's well-known one-pull lacing system for precise and snug fit; kevlar laces that go through polygliding hooks.
- Performance-Lateral support and transmission to provide excellent support for combi boots and allow ankle freedom for classic.
- Heel Strap-Integrated band over the back of the heel that provides added heel-hold for more performance.
- 102 Performance Fit- Medium volume for maximum foothold, high comfort and precise fit.
PROLINK Racing classic- Racing outsole designed to maximize power transfer, with a low profile for exceptional snow feeling and optimum flex for classic. Bi-material composition provides abrasion resistance and flexibility where needed.