R 20 is a lightweight racing performance pole with 20% carbon shaft and a comfortable EVA grip for avid skiers.
- Light weight-Great combination of stiffness and precise grip for efficient power transfer.
- Lightness -20% carbon, 80% glass shaft is light and strong.
- Comfort -EVA grip helps absorb shocks during long sessions
- A 20% carbon shaft with a 16mm diameter at the top that tapers down to 9mm near the tip.
- EVA R-The EVA performance grip.
- Powerstrap 2-Made with reinforced and stiffer materials for durability, this easily adjustable strap offers precise fitting for optimum power transmission.
- Racing M- A medium aerodynamic basket which provides a good level of support in all kinds of snow. The perfect fit for shafts with a 9mm diameter tip.
Visit Salomon's Cross-Country Ski Pole Buying Guide for more information on selecting your poles.