MORE THAN JUST A GOOD-LOOKING RACK.
There is a place where function and form collide. Where practical becomes practically gallery–worthy. It's the same Fabio Pendrini designed car rack with the same 4.5 out of 5 star rating from Bicycle Magazine.
- Arc-based design fits over most spoilers and separates bikes on different levels.
- Injection-molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market.
- Rubberized feet protect vehicle and coated straps protect bike.
- See Specs for more details.
- Carries 3 bikes (35 lbs/bike).
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Frame fits over most spoilers.
- Available in black. Other colors are available by special order: grey, yellow, blue, orange, black, green, red and pink.
- Compatible with most vehicles—consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Lightweight at 11 lbs.