Saris Glide EX 4 Bike Hitch Rack
A hitch bike rack that lets you access the rear of the car in one step – both with bikes and without!
Born in our innovative labs in Madison, Wisconsin, the Glide EX does exactly this thanks to one-step glide action. Simply push the trigger to release the rack, and boom – hatch access. When you’re done, the same amount of (non) effort glides the hitch rack upright. Then you’re good to go!
Featuring easy-to-load bike hold downs, best-in-class ratchet straps and integrated locks, you can speedily fasten your bikes to the Glide EX and know they’re secure as you head toward your next adventure.
- Convenient, one-step access to the back of the car - fully loaded with bikes or not.
- Innovative four-bar linkage system controls the center of mass, creating a smooth, glide-action away from the vehicle.
- Hanging hitch bike rack transports as many as 4 bikes, up to 35 lb. per bike.
- Complete integrated security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Carries 4 bikes, up to 35 lb. each.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Hanging hitch style bike rack
- One-button glide action provides instant access to rear of vehicle, both with bikes loaded and without.
- Innovative four-bar linkage system: centers bike mass for smooth, glide-action away from vehicle.
- No assembly needed
- Bike hold downs are easy to use and quick to load.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car.
- Universal hitch: fits 1 ¼” and 2” hitches out of the box. For use with receiver hitches Class II or higher.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
- Rack weight: 37 lb