Built for the RV Life, Made for Anyone
Whether you’re an RV full timer, enthusiast or someone with a 2” receiver, the SuperClamp HD has your bike transport covered. This heavy-duty hitch rack features all the same specs as our top-selling SuperClamp EX, including dual wheel-clamping hooks, tilting capabilities and light-grabbing reflectors - all built on a dedicated 2” receiver base. Proven to stand up to miles on the road, this RV compatible hitch rack is as rugged as they come. Life with the RV just got a little better.
- RV Compatible: bring 2 bikes, 60 lb. each, wherever you roll.
- Tilt & Fold: an RV compatible hitch rack with tilting and folding capabilities.
- Complete Integrated Security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Extra Secure: robust enough for RVs and everyday adventurers with a 2” hitch.
- For use with 2” hitch receivers only.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb/each.
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 50”.
- For use with tires wider than 4”, add the Fat Tire Wheel Holders.
- Platform style hitch rack.
- RV Compatible: Class A, B & C motorhome.
- For use with 2” receivers only.
- Two shepherd's hooks hold bike by top of both wheels -- does not touch the frame of the bike.
- Sleek, compact and lightweight design transports two bikes on a single bar.
- Adjustable arms and wheel trays fit almost any type of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes and eBikes; bike spacing accommodates widest combination of bicycles.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car.
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Ratcheting arms pivot on case hardened brackets for superior strength.
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light.
- Branded decals that are sleek, discrete and reflective.
- Bottle opener integrated into tilt handle.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
- Wheel straps are provided for the rear wheel for extra peace of mind.
- Universal wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes (up to 4” tires).
- If used with Fat Tire Wheel Holders, rack is no longer RV compatible.
- Rack weight: 38 lb.