Our Women's PhD® Snow Medium Traced Dahlia Pattern socks bring one-of-a-kind Mary Rand inspired artwork to your snow day kit. Our thickest and warmest snowboard socks feature our best sock tech, including our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort, and our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit—so you can board and explore more confidently.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
Benefits Women's Specific Fit
Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Medium thickness, full-sock cushion for heavier loads and higher-volume footwear
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Mary Rand inspired artwork by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Knit in USA: 64% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.