The security and control that the Fatboy provides is unparalleled. Those fat, 27.5x3.8 tires dramatically boost your traction, grip, and floatation over the trail. We built the Fatboy with a durable list of components, like a SRAM 11-speed one-by drivetrain, that perform season after season. A VERY FAT FLAVOR OF ADVENTURE It boils down to a single word: adventure. The Fatboy’s massive tires (27.5x3.8”) float over rocks, roots, sand, snow, ice…. Let’s put it this way, if it’s part of mother earth, those big tires will roll right over it with a mix of comfort and traction that’s unrivaled. Get out there.
- Premium, M5 alloy frame is light on the scales, yet holds up to any adventure.
- Lightweight carbon-fiber fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter.
- The SRAM SX Eagle 1X drivetrain is simple, yet gives you plenty of gearing to tackle any climb.
- The frame features an M5 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
- The SRAM SX Eagle one-by drivetrain keeps things simple, yet, with its massive 11x50 gear spread, gives you all the gearing to tackle the biggest climbs and all-day expeditions.
- The Fatboy now rolls on 27.5-inch wheels and 27.5x3.8" Maxxis tires.
Visit Specialized Bicycles for complete specifications.