It’s simple: fat tires—really fat tires—equal more fun. Especially if you define fun as insane levels of traction and rides that take you deep into places you never dreamed bikes could go. We built the Fatboy SE with durable, no-nonsense components that perform season after season.
A VERY FAT FLAVOR OF ADVENTURE
It boils down to a single word: adventure. The Fatboy’s massive tires (26x4.6”) float over rocks, roots, sand, snow, ice…. Let’s put it this way, if it’s part of mother earth, those big tires will roll right over it with a mix of comfort and traction that’s unrivaled. Get out there.
- Premium, M5 alloy frame is light on the scales, yet holds up to any adventure.
- Alloy fork with air-formed legs pairs perfectly with fat tires to erase trail chatter.
- Shimano single-ring 10-speed drivetrain is simple, accurate and reliable.
- The frame features an M5 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- Our alloy fork with air-formed legs is lightweight and pairs up perfectly with the fat wheel system to soak up trail chatter and bumps.
- The Shimano 10-speed drivetrain features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. The one-by setup is renowned for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it’s significant lighter than a standard two-by setup.
Visit Specialized Bicycles for complete specifications.