Specialized Eliminator Grid Trail 2Bliss Ready Tire
The Eliminator GRID TRAIL 2Bliss Ready tire features a new generation of tread that combines an aggressive block design with a well-balanced tread pattern. Its transition knobs help bridge the traditional channel between center and shoulder knobs, making the Eliminator perfect for enduro where versatility is key. The Eliminator still has the bite of a DH tire, but also brings the manners to handle well on hardpacked trails. These characteristics also work well for trail e-bikes, too—combining the bite needed to stay in control on the trail with neutral handling on fire roads. Our new GRID TRAIL casing is stiffer, delivering better handling at lower pleasures—all while increasing pinch flat protection by 15% and puncture protection by 30%.
- Casing: Additional bead to bead protection for exceptional durability, plus sidewall stiffness stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON®
- 27.5 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 830g
- 27.5 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 850g
- 29 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 890g
- 29 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 930g