Specialized Flash 500 Headlight
Our latest to-see-by headlight, the Flash 500 brings Flux-style beam control to a more budget-friendly pricepoint. The Flash headlight combines a clean, compact design with a simple-yet-elegant silicone strap that reminds us of a watchband design from our friends in Cupertino.
- Single-LED oval beam pattern gives a perfect blend of spot and peripheral visibility.
- CREE XP-G3 LED delivers big-time lumens.
- Class-leading 1400mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack to back up those lumens with real-world usable runtimes. Micro USB cable included.
- Installs in seconds with a silicone strap system. Just pull the strap under the handlebar and drop it into the slot on the light body.
- Includes two different-sized straps to fit every round handlebar cockpit. (Flash headlights are not suitable for aero handlebars.)
- Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists.
- IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain.
- Steady High mode: 500 lumens for 2:00 hours
- Steady Medium mode: 250 lumens for 4:00 hours
- Steady Low mode: 125 lumens for 8:00 hours
- Flash mode: 250 lumens for 16:00 hours