Specialized Sirrus X 2.0 Black/Charcoal
Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It's a comfortable, capable, "let's do stuff" kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence-inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super-intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders—it's more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it's time to hit some gravel. We've also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals.
- Float over rough stuff with fast rolling Specialized Pathfinder 42c tires featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with clean internal cable routing, 3.5lbs (1.7kg) lighter than our Crosstrail Hydro model.
- Maxiumum control through hyper intuitive shifting with 1x8 wide range gearing, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
- Frame- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Fork -Hi-Ten steel, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts,low rider rack mounts, quick-release
- Rims/Wheels -700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h
- Hubs- - Alloy, 6-bolt disc
- Tires- Pathfinder Sport, 700x42mm
- Crankset -3 pc, Alloy Forged Arms
- Chainrings- 40T, Narrow-wide Steel
- Bottom Bracket- BSA, square-taper, 68mm
- Chain- KMC X8 w/ Missing Link
- Rear Derailleur-MicroSHIFT Advent 8 Speed, W/O Clutch
- Cassette/Rear Cogs- MicroSHIFT, 8-Speed, 12-42t
- Shifters -MicroSHIFT, 8-Speed
- Handlebars- Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Tape/Grips- Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip
- Stem- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Brakes- Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount
- Pedals- Platform
- Saddle -Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- Seat Post -Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm