Sun Seeker e-Eco Tad 7 Speed Black Recumbent Trike
The E-Eco Tad Electric Assist Tadpole is engineered to incorporate a power system that boasts a 350-watt pedal assist rear drive motor along with a 36 volt / 10.4AH LiOn Battery pack for speeds up to 15 mph. This is our most affordable pedal assist tadpole trike, but just because its affordable doesn’t mean that it’s not full of features. It has a fully adjustable mesh-back saddle with a padded bottom that keeps you cool and comfortable on long outings. There are spare bottle mounts on the seat frame to let you carry plenty of hydration for the long hauls.
- 7 speed derailleur drive train
- Assists at speeds up to 15mph
- 350 watt pedal-assist motor
- 36V / 10.4Ah lithium-ion rack-mount battery
- Five levels of assist
- Throttle included
- Estimated range: 26 miles based on an average speed of 13 mph, on rider and gear weight of 165lbs, and an altitude of 800ft on flat paved surface
- Results may vary
- Rear Rack
- X-Seam Range: 31″-53″ (31-79cm)
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs
- Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance.
- Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders.*
- For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.
- Recumbent Tricycle Name: Sun Seeker e-Eco Tad
- Electric Assist: Bafang
- Parking Brake: No
- Rear Suspension: No
- Front Suspension: No
- Class: 2 E-Bike
- Wheel Base: 37 1/2″ (95cm)
- Overall Length: 70 1/2″-78 3/4″ (179-199cm)
- Overall Width: 39"
- Overall Height: 32"
- Width: 31″ (78.7cm)
- Seat Height: 17″-18″ (42-45cm)
- B.B. Height: 13 3/4″ (35cm)
- Frame: High Tensile Tig Welded Steel
- Fork: High Tensile Steel
- BB: Sealed Cartridge
- Crank: Single Alloy 170mm 38T
- F. Derailleur: N/A
- R. Derailleur: Sunrace
- Shifter: Sunrace
- Freewheel: 13-32 7 Speed
- Motor: 350-watt pedal assist
- Battery: 36 volt / 10.4AH LiOn
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Top Speed: Up to 15mph
- Display: LCD Multi-function with 5-levels of pedal assist
- Gear Inch Range: 22-55
- Pedals: Alloy Cage
- Brake Front: Promax Mechanical Disk
- Brake Rear: N/A
- Brake Levers: Promax Locking Linear Pull
- Headset: Sealed Mechanism Steel
- Handlebar: Chromoly w/ Bottle Braze-ons
- Stem: N/A
- Hub Front: Alloy Tadpole
- Hub Rear: Hub drive motor
- Rim Front: 20×1.50 36h Alloy
- Rim Rear: 20×1.50 36h Alloy
- Spokes: 13g. Stainless Steel
- Tire Front: 20×1.50 Kenda Kwest
- Tire Rear: 20×1.50 Kenda Kwest
- Saddle: Steel Frame 1pc – Padded/Mesh w/ Bottle Braze-ons
- Seat Slide: Rans Style
- Weight: 65lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300lbs.
- X-Seam: 31″-53″ (31-79cm)
- Steering: Direct
- Cargo: Custom alloy rear cargo rack incorporating the battery
- Last Update: 6/16/2021
Notes: Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance. Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders. For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.