An important part of the T-Cycle fully adjustable steering system is the lightweight Handlebar Mast with adjustable stem for your handlebars. With our choices of mast and stem combinations, you'll never again be limited by the stock position offered by most manufacturers. Also included with the mast are two adjustable cable guides for your brakes and derailleurs—no more zip ties or funky Velcro fasteners! This will enable you to properly locate your cables for a precise and effective operation. Get the custom setup you want for the bike you love!
- Riser Mast Height: 20" can be cut to fit* (One 14" left in stock - to be discontinued.)
- Riser Mast Inner Diameter: 1"
- Riser Mast Outer Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Riser Mast Fits 1" GlideFlex Post
- Stem Length: Short 75mm
- Stem Riser Clamp: 1-1/8" threadless
- Stem Handlebar Clamp: 1" (25.4mm)
- See Kalloy Stems for other available stem lengths.
- Fit Notes: 14" - Lightning, RANS or Burley, 16" - Vision or Trek
- * You can shorten the mast with a hacksaw or tubing cutter. The top cap is easily removed and put back on. If you use a hacksaw, we recommend wrapping tape around the edge of where you want to cut to help guide the saw. File the top flat, put the cap back on, and you're good to go.