The North Face Mens Aconcagua 2 Jacket Summit Navy
Named after the tallest mountain in the Western Hemisphere, the wind-resistant Men’s Aconcagua 2 Jacket combines natural and recycled synthetic insulations to maintain body heat in all conditions.
- Standard fit
- Highly wind resistant
- 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- 550 fill goose down and Heatseeker™ Eco Insulation for a beautiful fit and great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front, chest pocket and hand pocket zips
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Style: NF0A4R29
- Avg Weight: 560 g (1 lb 3.75 oz)
- Center Back: 26.25''
- Solid: 50D x 50D 73 g/m² WindWall™—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Heather: 50D x 50D 76 g/m² WindWall™—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Down Insulation: 550 fill goose down in Body; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in Yoke, underarms and pockets