The versatile Montana Futurelight ETIP Mitt offers extra insulation for warmth and comfort, and delivers the revolutionary waterproof, breathable performance of FUTURELIGHT™.
FUTURELIGHT fabric technology features an ultra-thin nanomembrane for outerwear made with 90% recycled materials. The breathable-waterproof technology keeps you comfortable by allowing your body to breathe, prevents water and snow from soaking in and remains light, soft and durable. Ready to go on the trail, rock and crag for weather protection on your desired adventure.
- Etip functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT insert keeps hands dry
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water-resistant synthetic leather provides a soft yet extremely durable palm
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Elastic wrist leash
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Shell: DryVent 2L, 100% nylon plain weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Additional Shell: 55% polyester, 45% polyurethane bonded fabric
- Lining: 100% polyester knit
- Back-of-hand Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Palm Material: Synthetic Leather
- Palm Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker Eco
- Insert: FUTURELIGHT