Switch gears when it comes to your biking socks. Our ZQ-Certified Merino wool cycling socks are breathable, super soft, and help provide comfort for the long ride ahead. Our Women's PhD® Cycle Ultra Light Micro socks are packed with technologies and innovations to help you perform without worrying about your feet—Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes, Indestructawool™ technology provides ultimate durability, and activity-specific mesh zones help your feet stay dry and happy.
Benefits of PhD®:
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
- For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion
- The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 46% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.